Hot Tub Anti Foam (1 ltr)
- Hot Tub Anti Foam (1 ltr)
- Very effective anti-foaming agent.
- Prevents and controls excess foaming on the hot tub water surface.
- Trusted by the trade, used by professionals and commercial entities for over 20 years.
- Manufactured to the same specifications as other leading brands.
Hot Tub Anti Foam (1 litre) ideal to both prevent and control excess foaming in the spa water.
Availability: In stock
Only 2 left
Highly effective specialty product, Hot Tub Anti Foam is formulated to prevent and control excess foaming. The rapid circulation of hot tub water can cause unsightly foam to appear on the water surface, especially when oils and lotions are in the water. To ensure a safe use of your hot tub, maintain a free chlorine level of between 3 - 5 ppm and a pH level of between 7.2 and 7.6.
|Delivery||Next working day (if order placed before 2PM Monday to Friday)|
|Barcode Number (GTIN)||None|
|Used In||Hot Tubs (Hard Shell), Hot Tubs (Vinyl)|
|Used For||Removing Foam|
|Instructions for use||1. Only apply if foaming occurs. 2. Use 5 ml per 1,000 litres (220 gallons) of hot tub water and only repeat if necessary. Note: Overuse can contribute to a scum line around your spa. ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS TO WATER & NOT WATER TO CHEMICALS. NEVER MIX CHEMICALS.|
Write Your Own Review