Pool and Hot Tub pH Reducer (1.5 kg)
- Fast dissolving pool or hot tub water balancer.
- Ideal to reduce the pH level in pool or hot tub water.
- Prevents and cures problems caused by high pH.
- Trusted by the trade, used by professionals and commercial entities for over 20 years.
- Manufactured to the same specifications as other leading brands.
Perfect for hard water areas, the pH Reducer (1.5 kg) lowers the pool or hot tub pH water level. A quick and efficient way to prevent or cure the problems caused by high pH.
Availability: In stock
pH Reducer (1.5 kg) sometimes referred to as pH Minus or Dry Acid, is ideal to reduce the alkalinity of pool and hot tub water, lowering the pH. Too high pH level can create problems such as cloudy water, stinging eyes, ineffective chlorination, clogging of filters and scaling of pool or hot tub structure. To ensure a safe use of your pool or hot tub, maintain a free chlorine level of between 1.5 - 3 ppm for pools or 3 - 5 ppm for hot tubs and a pH level of between 7.2 and 7.6. The ideal pH level is 7.4.
|Delivery||Next working day (if order placed before 2PM Monday to Friday)|
|Barcode Number (GTIN)||5060149806753|
|Used In||Hot Tubs (Hard Shell), Hot Tubs (Vinyl), Inflatable Spas, Small Pools|
|Used For||Hard Water, pH (Reducing)|
|Instructions for use||Please refer to the instructions on the label.|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!