Pool and Hot Tub Mini Chlorine Tablets 20g (1 kg)
- Slow dissolving Mini Chlorine Tablets 20g (1 kg). To use with a floating dispenser.
- Highly effective pool and hot tub water sanitiser.
- Ideal to maintain the pool and hot tub water in perfect condition and prevent algae growth.
- Trusted by the trade, used by professionals and commercial entities for over 20 years.
- Manufactured to the same specifications as other leading brands.
Highly effective, the slow dissolving Mini Chlorine Tablets 20g (1 kg) are formulated to sanitise the pool and hot tub water and ensure safe bathing by protecting against unwanted bacteria and algae.
Availability: In stock
High quality sanitiser, chlorine breaks down impurities in pool or hot tub water. Used with a floating dispenser, the Mini Chlorine Tablets will dissolve slowly, gradually releasing chlorine over 3 to 14 days. To ensure safe use of your pool, maintain a free chlorine level of between 1.5 - 3 ppm and a pH level of between 7.2 and 7.6. The ideal pH level is 7.4.
|Delivery||Next working day - Mainland UK only (if order placed before 2PM Monday to Friday)|
|Barcode Number (GTIN)||5060149806739|
|Used In||Hot Tubs (Hard Shell), Inflatable Spas, Small Pools|
|Used For||Regular Sanitisation|
|Instructions for use||1. Test to check the chemical levels. 2. Add 1 x 20 gram chlorine tablet per 5,000 litres (1,100 gallons) of pool or hot tub water via the skimmer basket or floating dispenser. Do not place directly into the pool as damage may be caused to finishes and liners. 3. Allow the chemicals to circulate for 2 -3 hours then retest and repeat as necessary to achieve the correct sanitation levels. ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS TO WATER & NOT WATER TO CHEMICALS. NEVER MIX CHEMICALS.|
Write Your Own Review