Pool Sodium Bisulphate - pH Minus (Bulk Container - 25 kg)
- Commercial Sodium Bisulphate - pH Minus (25 kg).
- Ideal to reduce the pH level in pool water.
- Suited for large and commercial pools.
- Trusted by the trade, used by professionals and commercial entities for over 20 years.
- Manufactured to the same specifications as other leading brands.
Efficient and cost effective, Sodium Bisulphate - pH Minus (Bulk Container - 25 kg) is ideal for balancing the water pH level in pools and spas, ensuring the right conditions for bathing, chemical efficiency and equipment protection. PLEASE NOTE: Maximum quantity per order is 1.
Availability: In stock
Sodium Bisulphate, also known as pH Minus or Dry Acid, is ideal to reduce the water pH level. Suited for large or commercial pools. Incorrect pH balance can cause problems such as skin and eye irritation, the corrosion of pool fittings and reduced efficiency of chlorine. To ensure a safe use of your pool or hot tub, maintain a free chlorine level of between 1.5 - 3 ppm for pools or 3 -5 ppm for hot tubs and a pH level of between 7.2 and 7.6. The ideal pH level is 7.4.
|Delivery||Next working day (if order placed before 2PM Monday to Friday)|
|Barcode Number (GTIN)||None|
|Used In||Large Pools|
|Used For||pH (Reducing)|
|Instructions for use||Please refer to the packaging label for safe use.|
Write Your Own Review