TA Reducer (5 ltr)
- Fast dissolving pool or hot tub water total alkalinity reducer.
- Ideal to maintain the pool or hot tub water alkalinity level balanced.
- Prevents wide swings in the pool or hot tub water pH level.
- Trusted by the trade, used by professionals and commercial entities for over 20 years.
- Manufactured to the same specifications as other leading brands.
Use TA Reducer (5 ltr) to lower the level of total alkalinity in pool or hot tub water, ensuring bather comfort and avoiding long term damage to equipment. 1lt to 10,000lts reduces TA by 25ppm
Availability: In stock
Only 3 left
TA Reducer (5 ltr) is an alkalinity reducer, ideal to lower the level of total alkalinity in pool or hot tub water. Controlling the total alkalinity will enable balancing the water pH levels, creating the right conditions for bathing, chemical efficiency and equipment protection. To ensure a safe use of your pool or hot tub, maintain a total alkalinity of between 80 ppm and 120 ppm, a free chlorine level of between 1.5 - 3 ppm for pools or 3 - 5 ppm for hot tubs and a pH level of between 7.2 and 7.6. The ideal pH level is 7.4.
|Delivery||Next working day (if order placed before 2PM Monday to Friday)|
|Barcode Number (GTIN)||None|
|Used In||Hot Tubs (Hard Shell), Hot Tubs (Vinyl), Inflatable Spas, Small Pools, Large Pools|
|Used For||TA (reducing)|
|Instructions for use||Please refer to the packaging label for safe use.|
Write Your Own Review