Ordering from Pool Pro - Important Delivery Information
Next Working Day Delivery - Please Read Carefully
- Most products are available for next working day delivery if ordered up to 2 PM Monday - Friday.
- Exceptions: Please check the DELIVERY INFORMATION on the PRODUCT PAGE for more information as this does not apply to every single product on our website.
- PLEASE NOTE: Although we do our absolute best to deliver next working day it is not guaranteed. At least 99% of our orders do and will arrive next working day but there are exceptions.
- We do not offer refunds for late arrival.
- When you receive your email notification from DPD you will be given the option to change your delivery details. If you use this service and there is an issue with DPD, we accept no responsibility.
We Deliver to the UK Mainland ONLY
- UK mainland courier services do not include parcel delivery to places that are not on the main island, like the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Wight, and the Isles of Scilly. This also includes Northern Ireland, and remote areas of Scotland.
- A 3rd party vendor has been contracted to perform your delivery service. Delivery of the Goods shall be made by our carrier to the address for delivery shown in the Order Form. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the Goods left if you are out when we deliver. Once the Goods have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions, you will be responsible for them. Our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence or due to a manufacturing design or design fault will cease upon delivery.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR ORDER IS CORRECT AND COMPLETE ON ARRIVAL. IF NOT, YOU MUST REPORT IT TO US WITHIN 7 DAYS.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery or, if no date has been agreed, within 10 days of the order date. We cannot be held responsible for delays beyond our control. If we are unable to make the delivery date we will contact you. If delivery cannot be made within 10 days of the given delivery date you will be entitled to either arrange a revised date or cancel the order and receive a full refund. If we are able to make delivery in advance of the given date we will contact you.
- If the order is a multiple order and we are unable to make delivery of the whole order but are able to deliver part we will contact you, informing you of this, and delivery will be on a mutually agreed date. In this instance delivery will be said to be made in instalments. Each delivery shall constitute a separate contract and any failure by us to deliver any one or more of the instalments in accordance with these conditions, or any claim by you in respect of any one or more instalments will not entitle you to treat the contract as a whole as repudiated.
- If we fail for any reason within our control to fully/partially deliver your goods any reimbursement shall be no more than the price of the goods, together with any delivery and/or reasonable return costs.
- Under the United Kingdom's Consumer Contracts Regulations you have the right to cancel your order. To do so you must inform us in writing within 14 days from the day after receipt of your order, either by post or email.