How to find a replacement hot tub filter cartridge and the process of elimination
With so many types of hot tub on the market, it can be tricky to identify the correct replacement hot tub filter cartridge for your spa. There are hundreds of different hot tub filters available. So we made this helpful guide on how to find a replacement.
We have spent much time painstakingly categorising the numerous models with all their distinguishing attributes and added them to our website. So you can use the website filters to find your hot tub filters. Filter for attributes such as length, diameter, top and bottom descriptions and equivalent known manufacturer codes that you might be able to identify on old hot tub filters.
How to find hot tub filters easily
First, ask yourself the following questions:
- What is the make/model/brand of my hot tub. If you know this, then you can eliminate the vast majority of hot tub filters immediately by selecting your hot tub from the options provided in the “used with” attribute on our hot tub filters uk store.
- Now look at the top of your old filter.
Does it have a handle?
Does it have a hole?
Is it closed?
- Now look at the bottom.
Does it have a fine male thread?
Does it have a course male thread?
Does it have a course female thread?
Does it have a male slip attachment?
- Measure your hot tub filter.
What is the length?
What is the total diameter?
- What are the measurements for any holes or threaded attachments?
- Can you see any reference numbers on the old hot tub filter? Any manufacturer names like Darlly, Filbur, Unicel or Pleatco.
Now you are armed with the information you have available, you can very easily eliminate further models by selecting the options provided in the “top description”, “bottom description”, “cartridge length”, “cartridge diameter” and manufacturer product code web-filter attributes. Sometimes you can zero in on the right model by visually comparing the last few options to your old hot tub filter.
Hot tub Filter Replacement Helpline
If you are still unable to find your hot tub filter replacement online, you can call our helpline on 01329 832294.