Pool Floating Chemical Dispensers
Floating Chemical Dispensers for Pools
We stock a wide range of high quality floating chemical dispensers for swimming pools. A floating chemical dispenser (sometimes referred to as a bobber) allows you to apply chlorine or bromine sanitiser tablets in a more controlled way. With adjustable flow rate valve, you can speed up or slow down the speed at which chemicals are dissolved into your water. They can also be easily and safely removed from the water to keep dangerous chemicals away from children when the pool is in use.
Which size floating chemical dispenser should I buy?
- The smaller floating chemical dispensers are suitable for children's splasher pools and spas, and is intended for use with 20g chlorine mini-tabs.
- The medium sized chemical dispener is suitable for both spas and typical above ground pools, and you have the option of using large 200g chlorine tablets.
- The larger floating dispensers are recommended for larger pools requiring several large 200g chlorine tablets at once.
- Pool floating chemical dispensers are designed to be used with tablets only and are NOT for use with granules.
- Chlorine causes fumes, so hot tubs with a vinyl style liner should not be used with slow release chlorine tablets or floating chemical dispensers. Chlorine fumes will bleach and corrode liners and covers. Use fast dissolving chlorine granules directly in the water instead!
- Keep away from children. Chemical dispensers are not toys!
- Pool Floating Duck Chemical Dispenser (Large Tablets)Floating Duck Chemical Dispenser to use with large santiser tablets 200g, in large pools, hot tubs or swim spas. Learn More£12.95Out of stock
- Pool Floating Duck Chemical Dispenser (Small Tablets)Floating Duck Chemical Dispenser to use with small santiser tablets 20g in small pools, hot tubs or swim spas. Learn More£7.95Out of stock