Pool and Hot Tub pH Increaser (5 kg)
- Fast dissolving pool or hot tub water balancer.
- Ideal to increase the pH level in pool or hot tub water.
- Prevents and cures problems caused by low pH.
- Trusted by the trade, used by professionals and commercial entities for over 20 years.
- Manufactured to the same specifications as other leading brands.
Perfect for soft water areas, the pH Increaser (5 kg), sometimes referred to as pH Plus or Soda Ash, raises the pool or hot tub pH water level. A quick and efficient way to prevent or cure the problems caused by low pH.
Availability: In stock
pH Increaser (5 kg) sometimes referred to as pH Plus or Soda Ash, is ideal to increase the alkalinity of pool and hot tub water, raising the pH. Too low pH level can create problems such as ineffective chlorination and scaling of pool or hot tub structure. To ensure a safe use of your pool or hot tub, maintain a free chlorine level of between 1.5 - 3 ppm for pools or 3 - 5 ppm for hot tubs and a pH level of between 7.2 and 7.6. The ideal pH level is 7.4.
|Delivery||Next working day - Mainland UK only (if order placed before 2PM Monday to Friday)|
|Barcode Number (GTIN)||5060149806708|
|Used In||Hot Tubs (Hard Shell), Hot Tubs (Vinyl), Inflatable Spas, Small Pools, Large Pools|
|Used For||pH (Increasing), Soft Water|
|Instructions for use||Please refer to the instructions on the label.|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!