Pool and Hot Tub Bromine Tablets (1 kg)
- Slow dissolving Bromine Tablets (1 kg).
- Very efficient pool and hot tub water sanitiser.
- Ideal to maintain the pool or hot tub water in perfect condition and prevent algae growth.
- Trusted by the trade, used by professionals and commercial entities for over 20 years.
- Manufactured to the same specifications as other leading brands.
Highly effective sanitiser for pool or hot tub water, the slow dissolving Bromine Tablets (1 kg) will ensure perfect bathing conditions.
Availability: In stock
Slow dissolving high quality sanitiser for pool and hot tub water, with the advantage of having a less pungent odour than chlorine. It is particularly effective where the water temperature exceeds 28 degrees centigrade. The tablets should be dosed via a brominator. To ensure safe use of your pool, maintain a bromine level of between 2 - 4 ppm for pools or 3 - 5 ppm for hot tubs and a pH level of between 7.2 and 7.6. The ideal pH level is 7.4.
|Barcode Number (GTIN)||None|
|Used In||Hot Tubs (Hard Shell), Hot Tubs (Vinyl), Inflatable Spas, Small Pools, Large Pools|
|Used For||Regular Sanitisation|
|Instructions for use||1. Test to check the chemical balance. 2. When necessary fill the bromine feeder or floating dispenser with bromine tablets, ensuring you use the same chemical. If a different chemical is being used wash the feeder or dispenser thoroughly before use. 3. Allow the chemicals to circulate for 2-3 hours then retest and adjust the feeder / dispenser as necessary. NOTE: For best results dose weekly. ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS TO WATER & NOT WATER TO CHEMICALS. NEVER MIX CHEMICALS.|
Write Your Own Review