Pool Multifunctional Chlorine Tablets 200g (2 kg)
- Slow dissolving Multifunctional Chlorine Tablets 200g (2 kg). To use with a floating dispenser.
- Highly effective pool water sanitiser with added algicide and flocculant (clarifier).
- Ideal to maintain the pool water in perfect condition and prevent algae growth.
- Trusted by the trade, used by professionals and commercial entities for over 20 years.
- Manufactured to the same specifications as other leading brands.
Highly effective slow dissolving Multifunctional Chlorine Tablets 200g (2 kg), with added clarifiers and algaecides for extra protection against algae growth in the pool water.
Availability: Out of stock
High quality sanitiser, the Multifunctional Chlorine Tablets 200g contain algicide and flocculant (clarifier) as well as stabilised Chlorine to help maintain your pool water in perfect condition. Used with a floating dispenser, the multifunctional chlorine tablets will dissolve slowly, gradually releasing chlorine over 3 to 14 days. To ensure safe use of your pool, maintain a free chlorine level of between 1.5 - 3 ppm and a pH level of between 7.2 and 7.6. The ideal pH level is 7.4.
|Delivery||Next working day (if order placed before 2PM Monday to Friday)|
|Barcode Number (GTIN)||None|
|Used In||Small Pools, Large Pools|
|Used For||Cloudy Water, Green Water (Preventing), Regular Sanitisation|
|Instructions for use||1. Test to check the chemical balance. 2. Add 1 x 200 gram chlorine tablet per 45,000 litres (9,899 gallons) of pool water via the skimmer basket or floating dispenser. Do not place directly into the pool as damage may be caused to finishes and liners. 3. Retest and repeat as necessary to achieve the correct sanitation levels. ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS TO WATER & NOT WATER TO CHEMICALS. NEVER MIX CHEMICALS.|
Write Your Own Review