Pool and Hot Tub Scale Inhibitor (1 litre)
- Pool and Hot Tub Scale Inhibitor (1 litre).
- Removes and controls limescale.
- Prevents the hot tub pipework from blocking up with scale and increases water circulation.
- Trusted by the trade, used by professionals and commercial entities for over 20 years.
- Manufactured to the same specifications as other leading brands.
Pool and Hot Tub Scale Inhibitor (1 litre) - Specially formulated to control and remove limescale from pools and hot tubs.
Availability: Out of stock
A highly efficient scale inhibitor and dispersant for pools and spas. Protects the pipework from limescale deposits, increasing the water circulation and heaters efficiency. To ensure safe use of your pool, maintain a free chlorine level of between 1.5 - 3 ppm for pools or 3 - 5 ppm for hot tubs and a pH level of between 7.2 and 7.6. The ideal pH level is 7.4.
|Barcode Number (GTIN)||None|
|Used In||Hot Tubs (Hard Shell), Hot Tubs (Vinyl), Small Pools, Large Pools|
|Used For||Scale Preventing|
|Instructions for use||Dose rate: As an initial dose, add 70 ml per 450 litres (99 gallons) of water. Add directly into the hot tub at the point of the water inlet while the filtration system is running and allow to run for at least 1 hour. Use 25 ml as a weekly dose as required. ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS TO WATER & NOT WATER TO CHEMICALS. NEVER MIX CHEMICALS.|
Write Your Own Review