Pool Large Chlorine Tablets 200g (Bulk Container - 25 kg)
- Slow dissolving Large Chlorine Tablets 200g (Bulk Container - 25 kg). To use with a floating dispenser.
- Highly effective pool water sanitiser.
- Ideal to maintain the pool water in perfect condition and prevent algae growth.
- Trusted by the trade, used by professionals and commercial entities for over 20 years.
- Manufactured to the same specifications as other leading brands.
Highly effective, the slow dissolving Large Chlorine Tablets 200g (Bulk Container - 25 kg) are formulated to sanitise the pool water and ensure safe bathing by protecting against unwanted bacteria and algae.
Availability: In stock
Only 4 left
High quality sanitiser, chlorine breaks down impurities in pool water. Used with a floating dispenser, the Large Chlorine Tablets will dissolve slowly, gradually releasing chlorine over 3 to 14 days. To ensure safe use of your pool, maintain a free chlorine level of between 1.5 - 3 ppm and a pH level of between 7.2 and 7.6. The ideal pH level is 7.4.
|Barcode Number (GTIN)||None|
|Used In||Small Pools, Large Pools|
|Used For||Regular Sanitisation|
|Instructions for use||1. Test to check the chemical balance. 2. Add 1 x 200 gram chlorine tablet per 45,000 litres (9,899 gallons) of pool water via the skimmer basket or floating dispenser. Do not place directly into the pool as damage may be caused to finishes and liners. 3. Retest and repeat as necessary to achieve the correct sanitation levels. ALWAYS ADD CHEMICALS TO WATER & NOT WATER TO CHEMICALS. NEVER MIX CHEMICALS.|
Write Your Own Review